Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Ruby Tuesday 7/10: The Good Old Days!


I found this in my scrapbook collection, that I had done for a bit of fun and thought it would be nice for a Ruby Tuesday post. The photo was taken when I was aged 18 in 1971! I loved that T-shirt - I had the figure for it then :-)

Why not join in and post a Ruby Tuesday picture yourself, the rules are simple. Just post a picture with red in it, but it must be one of your own and it can be of anything you like. For more details hop over to The Teach at Work of the Poet and check out the blogroll.




DigiGuide, the best TV guide

2 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

This pic is so beautiful! Love how the styles of fashion complement, even answer each other!

Ivanhoe said...

Very cool fashion page of your scrapbook. I must say I did not know about scarpbooking until about 4 years ago. And now I love it. I wish I had more time to do it though :o)